The Weibang WB506SCVE-3IN1 is new for 2020 and offers a wider cutting width compared to the very popular WB506SC3IN1 launched last year. Electric Start, The Weibang WB506SCVE-3IN1 is equipped with a variable speed wheel drive, making it ideal mower to use in large gardens or gardens with slopes. The power is provided by a reliable Loncin 1P65FE-2 166cc engine whilst the 4-in-1 function offers cutting, mulching, collection, and side discharge options. As with all Weibang machinery, this mower is manufactured using heavy-duty components which include a steel cutter deck, drive wheels with double ball bearings, and extra thick cables.
- Surface up to (m2) 400 - 1000
- N () cutting positions up () to () 8 / 20 - 70
- Wheel diameter 8” / 9”
- Electric Start
- The Weibang WB506SCVE-3IN1 petrol lawnmower has a deck pressed from high quality steel and finished in a long lasting gloss red finish. The deck is designed for a long life and optimum performance for collecting, mulching and side discharge.
- The side discharge function is best used in areas of longer grass. The mower blade cuts the grass and is then quickly discarded out of the side discharge chute at the side of the mower deck keeping the deck clear for optimum mowing.
- The hybrid blade fitted as standard enables you to mulch, however if you predominantly mulch your lawn, the optional high performance mulching blade can be fitted for an even greater mulching capabilities.
- The Weibang WB506SCVE-3IN1 lawn mower enables 8 different cutting heights between 20 - 70mm which are selected using a single lever.
- The large 65 litre grass collector features an integrated air flow fabric to ensure optimum airflow to ensure that the grass boxes are filled to the maximum.
- For convenience, the robust handlebars on the WB506SCVE-3IN1 lawnmower can be easily folded for storage or transportation.
|Engine make/model||Loncin 1P65FE-2 166cc|
|Cutting Width||500 mm (20”)|
|Propulsion (speed)||Variable Speed|
|Grass box capacity||65 L|