The WB384RC is a high-quality 38cm petrol scarifier featuring 22 double-tipped carbon steel scarifying blades and a fully adjustable raking depth to remove moss and thatch and aerate roots gently but effectively. The Weibang scarifier range is powered by a 163cc Briggs & Stratton engine and feature pressed steel body with a hard-wearing, powder-coated finish ensuring a long life.
- Loncin 1P60F
- Steel Deck
- Height Adjustment 70mm
- The blades fitted to the Weibang Intrepid range of petrol scarifiers are swing tip and made of carbon steel. This offers minimal maintenance even when a hard object is struck.
- The Weibang WB384RC lawn scarifier is supplied with a 40L collector which is ideal for using in smaller gardens to save time on the job.
- The heavy duty bearings which support the scarifier cassette ensure maximum reliability even when used on the most demanding jobs.
- The integrated transport mode raises the scarifing blades up allowing the machine to be safely transported to and from the working area.
- As you scarify the lawn, the swing tip blades rotate to remove moss and thatch allowing light, water and essential nutrients access to the grass roots.
|Engine make/model||Loncin 1P60F|
|Cutting Width||380mm (15") Width|
|Cutting adjustment||Single Height Adjuster|
|Grass box capacity||40 L|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.