Lots of convenience for small and medium lawns
The new Stihl RMA 339 C rechargeable lawn mower provides you with greater freedom when gardening. Lightweight and manoeuvrable, the RMA 339 C gives you all the power and comfort you need to tackle small to medium sized lawns.
Utilising the STIHL COMPACT Cordless battery system, an efficient motor and flow-optimised blade gives you a long battery run-time with no compromise on power due to its automatic blade speed adjustment.
Boasting a lever-controlled central cutting height adjustment the RMA 339 C rechargeable lawn mower allows you cut your grass to the perfect height with great ease. The mono comfort handlebar is height adjustable, gives easy access to the grass collection box and folds away for compact storage and easy transportation.
The RMA 339 C is ideal for gardeners with compact lawns looking for minimal effort and high-quality cutting results.
Please note: This machine is supplied without battery and charger. These will need to be purchased seperately.
Viking MA 339 C cordless lawn mower features:
- Mono-comfort handlebar - The height-adjustable mono comfort handlebar can be adapted to any body height and provides a comfortable grip for effortless work. Moreover, the grass catcher box can be removed and attached extremely easily and comfortably
- Height-adjustable handlebar - The handlebar can be adapted quickly and easily for different heights whilst maintaining stability and manoeuvrability of the mower.
- Polymer housing - The housing of Stihl lawn mowers is made of high impact, heat and UV resistant polymer.
- Carrying handles - Two carry handles are integrated into the housing. These allow for easy loading or tipping of the appliance.
- Central cutting height adjustment - The cutting height can be adjusted to one of 5 levels via a lever. The desired cutting height can be precisely adjusted with the aid of a sprung-loaded mechanism via the handle on the left-hand side of the housing.
- Foldable handlebar - Thanks to the foldable handlebar, Stihl lawn mowers are easy to transport and convenient to store.
- Easy-running wheels - Large wheels with high quality ball bearings for easy running. The tread pattern provides better traction and allows for easy cleaning.
- Innovative grass catcher box - The innovative grass catcher box is made of plastic and features a folding mechanism that makes it particularly easy to open and empty. The current of air produced during mowing blows the clippings into the grass catcher box and ensures its optimum filling. Special vanes in the box channel the air towards the ground, and so protect the user and lawn mower alike from dust and dirt that has been thrown up. A level indicator in the grass catcher box signals the right time to empty the box, saving it from being emptied too early or too late.
- Integral level indicator - The integral level indicator shows when the catcher box is full and ready for emptying.
- High-lift blades - The high lift blades combined with the aerodynamic housing produce a strong air current that lifts the grass before cutting and blows the cut grass into the grass catcher box.
Attractive cutting pattern
Responsible for the attractive cutting pattern are the special highlift blades. These create a strong air current when mowing. This air current lifts the grass, which is cut cleanly by the blades, even under difficult conditions, for example in the case of damp grass. The mower's air current carries the grass clippings into the grass catcher box via a large guide, ensuring that the 40-litre volume is utilised to the full. The level indicator shows when the grass catcher box is full. The grass catcher box can be emptied easily thanks to the large carrying handle and a practical hinged cover. The grass clippings can optionally also be ejected. This is a good solution in the case of high grass.
Those wishing to mulch their grass clippings can convert the mowing deck quickly and easily using the mulching kit available from the accessory range, which comprises a multi-blade and mulching key. The patented blades cut the grass at different heights in stages and shred it in the housing, providing fine clippings. These clippings are deposited in the turf as a natural fertilizer. This saves time and money.