10/12" Bar Supplied - 23.6CC - 1BHP
Ideal for cutting back trees, professional pruning, limited crown reduction and working from a cherry picker. This lightweight champion of Stihl arborist saws delivers high cutting performance for its class with fine cut surfaces and has a good power to weight ratio. With ErgoStart as standard.The Stihl name has stood for revolutionary technology and innovative ideas ever since the firm was founded. Throughout their 85-plus year history that has made Stihl the name for state of the art engineering. The Stihl brand is known around the world today for quality and service. In more than 160 countries our products are helping people at work and that has made them the world's leading chainsaw brand.
- Easy starting with less effort due to an additional spring between the crankshaft and the rope rotor. A smooth pull on the starter rope tensions the spring against the compression resistance of the engine. The jerks are not transmitted to the rope. The spring automatically transmits the stored energy to the crankshaft, causing it to turn and ensuring reliable starting of the engine.
- The new 2-MIX engine features an advanced stratified charge system that boosts power, whilst reducing consumption and pollution, significantly lowering unburned hydrocarbons in the exhaust. The result is a cleaner, more fuel-efficient engine.
- The carburettor can be accessed without tools, so you can clean the air filter in a single step
- The fold-out hook serves as a carrying rope attachment for lowering the arborist saw and for security. When it is pushed in, the hook doesn't get in the way of your work or when it's in storage
- Four overflow channels swirl the fuel-air mix before ignition, allowing for optimum combustion and highly efficient performance. The result: lower consumption and high torque across a broad rpm range.
- Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to longer-term effects of blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL have therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles
- This controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn't need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs
- The Ematic chain lubrication system ensures pinpoint lubrication of the saw chain links and guide bar rails. When used with STIHL OILOMATIC saw chain, it will provide maximum lubrication, longer wear and less oil consumption than conventional methods of chain lubrication. The Ematic system can reduce bar oil consumption up to 50 percent
- A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting strokes required from a cold start
- The tensioning screw is located on the side of the chainsaw through the sprocket cover. Chain side tensioning allows the saw chain to be Retensioned effortlessly, avoiding any contact with the sharp chain
- A genuine advance in easy starting. Stihl ErgoStart (E) cuts the effort required to start the tool by half, while the starter cord can be pulled at just one-third of the normal force. All it takes is 2 fingers and a gentle pull action
- Special catches on the fuel and oil tanks for easy opening and locking without the need for tools
- Power Output: 1 kW
- Displacement: 23.6 cm³
- Sound Pressure Level: 97 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level: 110 dB(A)
- Vibration Level (Left/Right): 4.9 m/s²
- Power to Weight Ratio: 2.6 kg
- Stihl Oilomatic saw chain pitch/type: 1/4" P PM3
- Oil Tank Volume: 150 cm3
- Tank Volume: 0.20 litre
- Weight: 2.6 kg