A long-reach hedge trimmer with clever extra features.
Its impressive efficiency, ease-of-use and cutting performance makes the HL 92 C-E a great choice for professional gardeners and landscapers.
Excellent cutting performance
Thanks to its 50 cm double reciprocating blades, the HL 92 C-E is able to tackle tough tasks with ease, giving precise and efficient cutting. The cutting bar is adjustable to 145 degrees in both directions, and tooth spacing is 34 mm. With its long shaft of 1,500 mm, you can reach tall hedges and vegetation when working with this machine.
Powerful & efficient engine technology
This model benefits from STIHL's 2-MIX engine technology, which results in better fuel consumption, increased power and easier starting. Similarly, their ErgoStart system means starting takes less effort than before, with reduced force necessary on the starter cord, and a manual fuel pump helps to minimise the number of starting strokes required after a period of inactivity.
Easy to operate in comfort
Thanks to STIHL's ECOSPEED functionality, you can manage the engine's power to suit the task at hand, increasing efficiency and fuel consumption. This is also ideal for working in noise-sensitive areas, as you can keep the engine volume at a reasonable level. The loop handle allows you to work in limited space in comfort, and the multi-function control handle makes it simple to operate the engine.
- tihl 2-Mix-Engine: This engine specially designed for the new generation of hedge trimmer combines low consumption and emissions with low weight and excellent acceleration. There are also always sufficient power reserves for cutting thicker shrubs
- Stihl Ecospeed: With the Ecospeed function, you can use your long reach hedge trimmer in a more economical operating mode. Simply turn the wheel to the minus direction, thereby reducing the maximum engine speed. This keeps your long reach hedge trimmer running at partial load. however, despite this limited setting, you can shift to full capacity when necessary by pressing the throttle lever. Operating at partial load reduces fuel consumption and you can work much longer with one tank
- Blade System: Double-sided cutting blades ensure a powerful and precise cut even through thicker branches
- Quick-release Adjustment System: The cutter bar can be adjusted in increments up to 145 degree in two directions. To save space, the cutter bar can be folded parallel to the shaft, and locked, for transport
- Loop Handle: The loop handle gives you maximum flexibility and easy operation even in confined working conditions
- Clip: The clip for the belt is rotatable, making the tool easier to manoeuvre
- Multi-function Control Handle: The multi-function handle on the long-reach hedge trimmers enables all the engine functions to be easily controlled
- Manual Fuel Pump (purger): A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting pulls required following extended breaks in operations
- Shoulder Strap / Carrying System: Using a Stihl shoulder strap or carrying harness with soft padding makes work more comfortable, particularly during lengthy jobs
- Vibration Level Right: 4.5 m/s²
- Vibration Level Left: 4.1 m/s²
- Sound Pressure Level: 91 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level: 106 dB(A)
- Stroke Rate: 3,615 1/min
- Power Output: 0.75 kW
- Displacement: 21.4 cm³
- Tooth Spacing: 34 mm
- Blade Length: 500 mm
- Length: 2320 mm
- Weight: 6 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.