The Multiclip Pro 50 SXH is one of the finest mulching mowers on the market! With its sleek design & matt-finished galvanised steel chassis really makes the product look the part. However, having a good look doesn't always mean anything but this dedicated mulcher lives up to the bill. Powered by a 167cc Honda OHV engine which provides easy starting with efficient running; plus an anti-vibration system to allow extended periods of use without discomfort of fatigue occuring.
Adjustable handles which can also be removed for storage and a front carry handle for getting up steps or into a vehicle for transportation. The Multiclip Pro 50 SXH from Swedish manufacturers Stiga has a front-wheel-drive design which is limited within the garden machinery industry. This set-up allows you to keep the drive engaged when turning the machine at the end of the run by simply lifting the front wheels off the ground and turning the mower on the rear wheels before lowering the front again to continue mowing with a drive engaged.
- No need to rake or bag – this mulching-mower cuts mowing time by a huge 30%!
- Effort-saving power-drive for the easy coverage of slopes and rough ground
- Premium-grade overhead-valve engine from Honda
- Friction-disc guards against costly crankshaft damage
- VCS vibration-damping ensures time-consuming tasks can be finished in comfort
- 48cm cutting-width – perfect for lawns around 1500m2
- Five cutting-heights for a great finish no matter what the conditions
- Robust galvanised steel mower-deck with a protective powder-coated finish
- Ball-bearing wheels make the mower easy to push – even on rough ground
- OPC ensures the safety of the user and those in the vicinity of the mower
- Collapsible handlebar reduces the overall size of the machine for storage
- Handlebar can be offset for up-to-the-edge mowing
|Engine Model||GCVx170 Autochoke OHV|
|Engine Power||3.3hp / 4.4kW @ 2900rpm|
|Engine Starting System||Recoil|
|Engine Fuel Tank Capacity||0.95 Litres|
|Drive||Self Propelled - Front-Wheel Drive - Variable Speed (3.1-4.6km/h)|
|Cutting Heights||31-75mm (5 Positions)|
|Height Adjustment||Single Lever|
|Cutting Deck||Galvanised Steel|
|Handles||Foldable / Adjustable with VCS - Can be Offset|
|Wheels||Front 210mm / Rear 210mm - Grooved Aluminium - Ball-Bearing Mounted|
|Safety Features||Operator Presence Control|
|Sound Level||94dB (A)|
|Lawn Size||Up to 1500m2|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.