- STIGA engine with net power output of 7.9 kW @ 2600 rpm
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic drive
- 92cm/36" cutting deck and 290 L grass collector
- Powerful LED headlights and robust front bumper
- Control panel with operating indicators
- Battery charger, mulching kit and tow kit included
The STIGA Estate 792 is a ride-on mower powered by a single-cylinder STIGA engine with net power output of 7.9 kW @ 2600 rpm. It has a pedal-operated hydrostatic drive, a 92 cm cutting deck with two blades, seven cutting height settings ranging from 25 to 80 mm, and an electromagnetic blade engagement clutch. The rear grass collector can hold up to 290 litres of clippings, whilst the plug enables the mower to mulch the clippings.
The Estate 792 has a bonnet with powerful LED headlights and a large fuel tank with an external cap for easy access. The mower also has a soft-grip steering wheel, comfortable seat and control panel with six lights for monitoring the operating indicators. Battery charger, mulching kit and tow kit included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.