- The powerful and efficient 35,5 cc petrol engine can help you face any challenge
- Lightweight and easy to handle aluminum shaft
- Soft grip Bike-handlebar and vibration control system, for enhanced comfort
- Wing-nut adjustment on handlebar, for quicker storage
- Face any challenge with a 43 cm cutting width
- Double-shoulder harness included
Weighing just 8.3 kg and equipped with a high-capacity 35.3 cc two-stroke air-cooled engine, the STIGA BC 740 B offers low-effort handling and powerful performance.
Thanks to STIGA’s latest-generation technology, the engine delivers a substantial 20% improvement in fuel economy and a sizeable 60% cut in the emission of harmful exhaust gases with no compromise on power output. Easy Start ensures consistently reliable ignition from both cold and hot.
The BC 740 B is supplied with two cutter-heads - there’s a three-tooth metal brush blade designed to make light work of dense, well established bramble and brushwood; and a twin-line grass-trimming head that’s ideal for putting the finishing touches to your lawn once you finished mowing.
Built to be easy to manage and to sit comfortably in the hands for the duration of the job, the BC 740 B combines a bike-style soft-grip handlebar with a vibration-control system and a weight-minimizing aluminum shaft.
Further enhancing comfort and ease of use is a double shoulder harness and a multi-function control handle.
The handlebar on the BC 740 B features wing-nut adjustment, so the machine can be made more compact for transport or storage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.