The new SPARTA 381 S/T - 441 brushcutter is designed to offer high efficiency and unfaltering quality over
time, even in the face of heavy and prolonged use.
They are characterized by:
New professional 2-stroke engine, alluminium drive shaft (Ø 28 mm) with steel shaft (Ø 8 mm), 6 flexible bushings,
LOAD & GO nylon head, 3 teeth disc cutter. The machine incorporates numerous features and is ideal for tough
jobs like cutting thick grass, clearing brushwood, and thinning reed beds. Every detail has been designed with
care to render brushcutting duties easy and effortless, even for the inexperienced user, the pluses are:
• High performance, for maximum productivity
• Accuracy of cut, avoiding damage to vegetation around the work area and obtaining best possible results
• Total comfort, with muscle fatigue minimized both when starting the machine and during prolonged use.It
allows an ergonomically correct posture for the operator
• Ease of use, allowing even comparative novices to operate the equipment ultra-simply and in complete safety.
• Low fuel consumption and low emissions, for minimal environmental impact
- High torque at all crankshaft speeds: effective cutting and
- For a longer working life the machine is fitted with a magnesium clutch housing for heavy operating conditions along with the lower support to protect against accidental damage
- Digital coil with electronic control: ensures effortless starting and improves performance
- Generously sized paper air filter: guarantees high filtration, efficiency and easy maintenance.