The FramePro651 pneumatic framing nailer drives nails ranging from 2.9 to 3.3mm in diameter and 50 to 90mm in length. Being part of the Pro Serie, this clipped head nailer provides all the important features at an affordable price. Its compact design makes it easy to handle and easy on the arm. The 34° short, in-line magazines provide excellent maneuverability and line of sight.
Features & Benefits
- Selectable trigger actuation
- Sawtooth safety that digs in for precision toenailing
- Shorter, straight-line 34° magazine for better line of sight and superior maneuverability
- Reliable internal design with full round driver
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust
- Well-balance and powerful
- Tool-free adjustable depth-of-drive control
- Soft comfort grip handle reduces fatigue
Framing, sheathing, truss building, sub-flooring and decks. Other applications include crate and box assembly, pallet making, furniture frame assembly and fencing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.