The powerful new BV 900 blower is designed to provide the maximum operator comfort and optimal performance in accordance with the working situation: clearing of urban spaces or, in agriculture, as an aid when gathering olives, fruit or other freshly fallen produce.
Ergonomically designed down to the smallest details
• The backpack is designed to restrict weight and machine oscillation in order to minimise vibrations transmitted to the operator.
• The controls are readily accessible and the control handle can be easily adjustedin accordance with operator stature.
• 2-stroke 5 HP engine with recoil starting.
• High performance in terms of air flow (27 m³/min) and air speed (105 m/sec) to allow rapid and efficient clearing and collection operations irrespective of ground conditions.
• Lightweight corrosion-resistant anodized aluminium frame.
• Fixed throttle lever positioning to set engine rpm in compliance with working requirements.
• Large high-capacity long-life paper air cleaner for all types of working environments, even with very high dust levels.
• Two air delivery nozzles supplied as standard: rectangular and round section, both equipped with hemispherical support so the tube can rest on the
ground on level terrain to reduce operator fatigue.
• All screws on the machine share the same type of head so all servicing tasks can be carried out using a single wrench.