Unmatched power & depth control for quick and precise stock removal on soft or hard woods
The Milwaukee M18 BP Planer is fitted with a high performance 4-pole motor to achieve optimum surface finish. The two double edged carbide blades provide faster material removal, over a planing width of 82mm.
Offers an adjustable depth of cut from 0 to 2mm with twenty locking positions, allowing the user to accurately set the amount of material to be removed in one pass. It also offers up to 10.7mm of rebate depth.
A kick stand located on the base protects the work piece from accidental damage. The planer allows for left or right chip ejection, keeping the chips away from the users face when planing.
REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability. Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
Features and Benefits:
- Powerful motor delivering industry leading material removal
- 82mm reversible TCT blades
- Cutting capacity of 2mm in a single pass
- Depth adjustment knob with 20 locking positions @0.1mm
- Rebate capacity of 10.7mm
- Chip ejection switch allows user to select left or right chip
- Spring loaded kickstand prevents blade from marring finished surfaces
- Two reversible carbide blades provide a smooth finish
- Bevel/Edge Guide allows users to make straight, rabbet, and bevel cuts up to a 45° angle
Voltage - 18V
No Load Speed - 14,000/min.
Cutting Width - 82mm.
Rebate capacity - 10.7mm
Max Cutting Depth - 2mm.
Maximum Rebate - 10.7mm.
Supplied With:2 x 82mm Reversible TCT Blades
1 x Bevel/Edge Guide