Makita DHR242Z 18V SDS+ Brushless Hammer Drill
Introducing the professional 18V Brushless SDS Plus Hammer Drill DHR242Z from Makita (bare unit only). This powerful tool features 3 mode operation: hammering only, rotation only, hammering and rotation. The battery is secured from damage by using a unique rubber joint construction that suppresses the transmission of vibration to battery terminals, minimizing battery failures such as terminal breakage or poor electrical contact. This professional power tool will withstand use on the most demanding of job sites.
Features and Benefits:
• Able to drill in concrete as fast or faster than 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200
• Compatible with all 18V Lithion-Ion LXT battery packs
• One-touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit
• Easy-to-grip handle ergonomically designed to give maximum power thrust. and provide a sure and comfortable grip in any operation e.g.: overhead application, drilling with palm-up or palm-down grip.
• 3 mode operation: Rotation + Hammering; Hammering only; Rotation only
• The tool body is separated into the upper and lower housings at the foot of handle portion where the houses are jointed with vibration absorbing cushion rubbers
• Higher productivity than model BHR202 achieved by using efficient Brushless DC motor to reduce energy loss by 30%
• Unique rubber joint construction technology suppresses the transmission of vibration to battery terminals, minimizing battery failures such as terminal breakage or poor electrical contact
Hammer & SDS drills are ideal tools for all heavy-duty applications when extra drilling power is required. Rotary hammer drills can combine rotation with a hammer action, which allows you to drill through tough materials. Corded SDS Hammer drills will easily work through masonry, concrete, bricks and other hard materials quickly and efficiently. Many models of drills have a mode selection which allows you to choose between a rotary action, hammer function or both.
Cordless hammer drills are employed in many fields, such as:
• Construction works
• Demolition works
• Plumbing systems installation
• Electrical systems installation
• Carpentry industry
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.