Makita LXT 18v Li-ion Combi Drill | 1 x 5.0Ah Battery
This combi drill from Makita is the successor to the successful DHP456 drill. It has a 13mm keyless 3 jaw chuck and is powerful enough to drill up to 38mm diameter holes in wood, 13mm holes in steel and 13mm holes in masonry thanks to the hammer function.
The kit is supplied with a 5.0 Amp-hour capacity Lithium-ion battery that is compatible with the 18v LXT platform and capable of running the drill for a long time between charges thanks to the high energy density of Li-ion technology.
The DHP482 has a two-speed mechanical gearbox allowing you to select a priority of power versus speed, and the speed can be varied depending on the pressure applied to the trigger.
- High performance metal gearbox.
- 2 speed selection + variable speed trigger.
- 18 Volt Lithium-ion LXT battery platform.
- Electric brake for fast stopping of the chuck.
- Powerful LED work light illuminates in front of the chuck.
- Finely tuned ergonomic soft grip.
- Drill up to 38mm in wood and 13mm in steel & masonry.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.