The DHP482 18V LXT Combi Drill is a compact and precise power tool for the professional or DIY enthusiast. You will find this an extremely comfortable drill to use with its ergonomic soft grip handle and lightweight design. DHP482 is a cordless hammer driver drill that has been developed as the successor to the current model DHP456.
- Electric brake with mechanical 2-speed control.
- Twin LED lights illuminate the work area.
- All metal gear construction for extra high transmission durability as well as an electric brake and variable speed control trigger.
- Heavy duty motor and full metal gearbox can crank out an impressive 62Nm of torque.
- 13mm Nylon keyless chuck means swapping bits is a breeze.
- Lightweight and compact weighing only 1.8kg.
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit.
- Designed to protect the battery from damages due to over discharge.
- High temperature or overload current.
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Voltage: 18V
- No Load Speed: 0-1900 rpm (Hi) - 0-600 rpm (Lo)
- Blows per Minute: 0-28500 bpm (Hi) - 0-9000 bpm (Lo)
- Chuck Capacity: 1.5-13mm
- Max in Masonry: 13mm
- Max in Steel: 13mm
- Max in Wood: 38mm
- Torque Settings: 21+ Drill
- Max Fastening Torque (S/H): 36/62 Nm
- Net Weight: 1.8kg
In The Box:
- 1 x DHP482 LXT Combi Drill
- 2 x BL1850 5.0Ah Li-ion Batteries
- 1 x DC18RC Charger
- 1 x Makpac Type Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.