Part of Milwaukee's next generation line-up of power tools, the M18CRAD2 delivers exceptional performance for longer thanks to its integration of three Milwaukee-exclusive technologies:
- The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor, designed to produce less heat while delivering more power
- The REDLITHIUM™ battery pack with REDLINK™ digital overload protection which prevents users from damaging the tool during intensive use
- The REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence hardware and software which optimises the relationship between tool, battery and charger.
When paired with a Milwaukee M18 5.5Ah battery pack (sold separately), you can drill up to 200 holes with a 22 mm auger bit into 50 x 100 mm wood.
- Milwaukee top of the line FUEL™ brushless technology
- Premium build quality with all metal gear case and 13 mm keyed chuck (on-board storage for chuck key)
- Compatible with all Milwaukee M18 battery packs
- Corded performance with the convenience of a cordless tool.
- Chuck capacity: 13 mm (keyed)
- Weight (with battery pack): 4.1 Kg
- Voltage: 18 V
- Max drilling steel: 12.7 mm
- Max drilling wood with auger bit: 26 mm
- Max drilling wood with hole saw: 102 mm
- Max drilling wood with self-feed bit: 65 mm
- Max torque: 30 Nm
- No load speed: 0-1500 rpm
- 1 x M18CRAD2 Right Angle Drill (Bare Unit)
- 1 x HD Kitbox
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.