Honda EU32i 3.2kVa Portable Inverter Generator
Introducing the NEW Honda EU32i generator! In recent years there has been huge demand for a portable, high-power generator. The EU32i meets this demand with its class-leading performance and premium ergonomic design.
It has a high output up to 3.2 kVa with inverter technology for stable, high-quality power. It's the lightest and most compact generator in its class. It weighs an impressive 26.5 kg and has a 'suitcase' design with a carrying handle. All of this makes the EU32i a diverse generator for a wide range of powering applications in both professional and recreational environments. Overall, it's a great all-rounder that you can rely on!
Award-winning for power and portability.
The EU32i recently received a Red Dot Award for product design. This award is given to products that excel in design quality and innovation. The machine was awarded for its immense power in a consumer-friendly, smartly-designed package and for world-first integration of a high-output engine in to a portable, fuel-injected generator.
From construction to camping sites.
- Power electric tools and equipment on construction sites
- Power electric equipment at professional events
- Ideal for camping, campervans, caravans, etc.
- Power various outdoor and recreational activities
- Highly dependable as a backup power supply, e.g. in case of a blackout or natural disaster
Note: The EU32i doesn't have a DC output for charging batteries.
Best Features of the Honda EU32i Generator
The world’s first ‘high-output’ generator!
This Honda 3.2 kVa generator has a newly-designed GX130 engine for immense power. Typically found in cars and powerboats, Honda are the first to put a high-output engine in to a portable, fuel-injected generator. An impressive 3200 watts of power and the continuous performance that has been effective in the automotive and marine industries for years can now be relied upon remotely.
Sine wave inverter technology.
This Honda inverter generator provides a stable supply of high-quality electrical output with smooth waveform. As such, it's compatible with precision instruments that require high-quality electricity.
Premium ergonomic design.
This Honda suitcase generator offers excellent handling and portability. It's the lightest and most compact generator in its class. It weighs an impressive 26.5 kg and has a compact 'suitcase' design with a carrying handle which has under-grip. It also has rounded corners to mitigate possible damage and the risk of bumping while being carried.
Honda have simplified the operating interface on the EU32i with easy start-up in just two steps (turn the switch and pull the cord), so you can get going in an instant. The front panel has also been designed for easy use with every element clearly visible, from the on/off settings and status lights to the eco throttle and circuit breakers.
Great environmental credentials.
Honda have proved that engines with a huge amount of power can still be remarkably efficient, and the EU32i is no different. It's 35% more fuel efficient than the previous EU30ih model. The high-performance engine also delivers low emissions which comply to several future EU regulations. It has an eco throttle which allows the engine to automatically adjust its speed to produce only the specific amount of power needed for the application in use. It’s also the first generator of its kind to include built-in fuel-injection which optimises the fuel for engine temperature and power needs, to maximise burn and minimise emissions.
NEW Bluetooth connectivity.
This Honda petrol generator can be connected to your mobile device for use with the Honda My Generator app to access the following 'smart' features:
- Remote operation - remotely control the generator, including turning off the engine
- Remote monitoring - check the status of the generator, including the output power, remaining fuel level and operating time
- Maintenance support - receive operating warnings, maintenance alerts and key service information, plus you can contact your dealer directly from the app if you need any assistance
- Capability to swap between multiple generators - you can name each power source connected to the app and monitor several machines at once
- Low noise: This Honda quiet generator has a noise-reducing muffler, casing and acoustic panelling which greatly reduce the operational noise. It’s so quiet you’ll hardly notice it’s there.
- Anti-vibration system: Vibration can contribute to wear and tear on generators. The EU32i has straight engine rubber mounts to reduce mechanical stress on the entire unit.
- OHV 4-stroke engine: Powerful and efficient with trusted reliability - it must be a Honda. The engine is easy to start in all conditions, with automatic decompression to reduce the pull force required.
- Oil alert: The engine automatically shuts down if the oil drops below a safe operating level to prevent damage.
- Option to attach wheels (not included) for easier transport.
- Rated voltage: 230 V
- Sockets: 2x 16 A
- Max. output: 3200 W
- Rated output: 2600 W
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz
- Rated current: 11.3 A
- Run time at rated: 3 hr 30 min
- Fuel type: Unleaded petrol
- Fuel tank capacity: 4.6 L
- Oil capacity: 0.46 L
- Output technology: Inverter
- Type: Single phase
- Engine model: GX130
- Engine type: 4-stroke, OHV, 1 cylinder
- Displacement: 130 cm³
- Bore x stroke: 56 x 53 mm
- Max. engine speed: 5500 rpm
- Cooling system: Forced air
- Ignition system: Transistor
- Starter system: Recoil
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 571 x 306 x 452 mm
- Dry weight: 26.5 kg
- Sound pressure level at workstation: 73 dB(A)
Guaranteed sound power level: 91 dB(A)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.