Mobility, versatility and best results – perfectly combined.
The new KAPEX KS 60 dispenses with everything not needed for the job – such as every unnecessary gram of weight. With impressive features such as ergonomically positioned carrying handles, cord holder and transport safety device and an extremely compact design thanks to flush-mounted guide rods, this device makes no compromises in terms of precision and versatility – with a mitre angle on both sides of up to 60 degrees and an inclination angle on both sides of up to 46 or 47 degrees. The Festool twin-column guide with two bearings ensures that the saw blade is guided reliably and smoothly. A range of other clever details such as the LED spotlight, the pull-out extension table, the additional groove function and the bevel help to make the KAPEX KS 60 a perfect combination of mobility, versatility and optimum results.
- Compact and lightweight, with ergonomic handles and cord holder
- LED spotlight to show cutting lines precisely (included in the set or available as an accessory)
- Bevel for producing interior and exterior angles
- Inclination angle of up to 47°/46° on each side and mitre angle of up to 60° on each side
- Ideal for mobile use in assembly applications
- Cutting boards and panels up to 305 x 60 mm
- Trimming strips, profiles and square timber up to 60 mm thick
- Precisely angled adjustment of skirting boards and cornices without calculations – in conjunction with the bevel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.