Precise sawing to go. The cordless table saw in Systainer format.
The CSC SYS 50 cordless table saw is so compact that it fits into a Systainer. It's just as versatile in use, as it is tremendously convenient in its size. Make parallel cuts of up to 280 mm, cross-cut widths of up to 450 mm and angled cuts of -2° to 47°. The unique digital operation produces results with maximum precision, down to accuracies within a tenth of a millimetre. The 2x18 V dual battery system in combination with the brushless EC-TEC motor will impress you with its power and torque – you won't notice any difference compared with mains-powered machines. Together with the UG-CSC-SYS underframe, you have the perfect worktable immediately on hand, and transport from the vehicle to the point of use thus succeeds effortless. The CSC SYS 50: Precise sawing to go.
- Versatile: Parallel cuts up to 280 mm; cross cut width of up to 450 mm. Angled cuts from -2° to 47°.
- Practical: At a cutting height of up to 35 mm, through to angled cuts right down to -10°; ideal for undercutting infill panels.
- Compact and mobile: Can be transported with one hand in the practical Systainer format. Even lighter with the UG-CSC-SYS underframe.
- Extreme precision: The height and angle are electrically adjusted at the press of a button via the digital display – accurate to within a tenth of a millimetre.
- Reproduce cuts easily: The height and angle (mm and inches) are set parallax-free via the digital display, i.e. more accurately than any visual judgement. Reproducible cuts are ensured.
- Convenient: Four saw blade positions can be saved and selected via the digital display.
- Highly precise parallel side fence: Robust parallel side fence with double clamp (via just one clamp lever) for exact alignment and perfect cutting results.
- Highly precise angle stop: The angle stop is optimally aligned and centrally clamped via a groove on the slide. For mitre angles between -70° and +70°
- Absolutely judder-free: Ball bearing-mounted slide for parallel and angled cuts with maximum precision
- Powerful: The brushless EC-TEC motor with high speeds of 6800 rpm guarantees fast sawing progress and perfect cutting results
- Long-lasting: The combination of a brushless EC-TEC motor and a dual battery system with two 18 V battery packs (from 4.0 Ah) ensures a long operating performance
- Long-lasting: The brushless EC-TEC motor is long-lasting, robust and maintenance-free
- Work appropriately for the material: With saw blades for every material; speeds appropriate for the material can be preselected via the digital display
- Dust-free: Chip collection bag for dust-free work, even without a mobile dust extractor
- Healthy working with a system: Ideal also in combination with the Festool cordless extractors
- Compatible: Fits together with the entire Festool Systainer system and bott vehicle equipment
- Flexible underframe: The UG-CSC-SYS underframe is the perfect solution for transport to the point of use and the ideal worktable in one
- Unique: Three-year warranty for battery packs and chargers too
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.