The revolution in insulating-material saws.
No matter whether freehand or guided with guide rail and stop system, whether working on roofing, scaffolding or flooring, with insulating material made of mineral fibres, natural fibres or PUR insulating boards – the ISC 240 impresses with its mobility, versatility and efficiency, making it the optimal solution for anyone wishing to insulate housing with minimum effort.
- Perfectly coordinated cutting sets for precise and fast cutting of flexible mineral and natural fibre insulating materials as well as PUR insulating materials
- Mobile, fast and saves effort without a cable: With a powerful 18 V Li-ion battery and brushless EC-TEC motor. Benefit from all the advantages of the Festool dust-free system thanks to Bluetooth® cordless technology
- For cutting material efficiently: With the guide rail and angle stop (available in a set or as accessories), reproducible angled cuts can be made with precise dimensions
- Work without tiring thanks to a perfectly balanced design and low weight – for maximum comfort when working, even in one-handed operation
- Cut even the thickest insulating materials effortlessly: Thanks to the cutting set for cutting depths up to 350 mm
- Replacement of the cutting sets without the need to use tools for efficient work adapted to the material
- For cutting flexible insulating materials such as glass wool, rock wool and natural fibres (with serrated saw blade cutting set)
- For cutting PUR (polyurethane hard foam) and polystyrene insulating boards (with cross-set saw blade cutting set)
- Cable-free cutting where there is no power connection or where this is difficult to access (e.g. outdoors, on scaffolding)
- Ideal for mobile use in assembly applications
- Cutting of flexible insulating materials with precise angles and accurate dimensions – when used together with the guide rail and the FS-WA-ISC angle stop
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.