Unique shape. Interchangeable head.
Enjoy full flexibility when drilling and screwdriving: the completely electronic torque adjustment, CENTROTEC quick-change system, as well as angle attachment, eccentric attachment and depth stop can handle any drilling or screwdriving task. The combination of the Li-HighPower battery pack and maintenance-free brushless EC-TEC motor means that the C 18 cordless drill is light, long-lasting and durable. The cordless screwdriver and battery pack are completely covered with the Festool SERVICE, giving you peace of mind for your day-to-day work. Available in unique C-design or – depending on personal preference – in T-design as the T 18+3.
- Switchover from screwdriving to drilling without changing the set torque
- Clever attachments and CENTROTEC rapid tool-change system for all applications: Angle attachment, eccentric adapter and depth stop
- FastFix interface on the cordless drill for rapid change of attachments within seconds without the need for any tools
- Long-lasting, robust and powerful thanks to brushless, maintenance-free EC-TEC motor
- The cordless drill and battery pack are fully covered by the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
- Noticeably lighter at full power thanks to Li-HighPower battery pack with high-current-resistant battery cells
- Ideal in combination with the Li-HighPower battery pack: Weighing not even 600 grams, it is both 20% lighter and 50% more compact than a 5.2 Ah standard battery pack
- Fully electronic torque setting and switch-off for precise screwdriving
- The impressive ergonomics of the unique C-shape design: Compact, lightweight and perfectly balanced
- The screwdriver for Systainer³ products can also be seamlessly integrated into bott vehicle equipment for easy transportation from the workshop to the construction site. Systainer³ products are compatible with one another and can be connected to all previous Systainer generations, mobile dust extractors and many other system accessories, such as roll boards or the mobile workshop
- Furniture assembly and kitchen fitting
- Installation of fittings, rear walls, strips
- Installation of doors and windows, and drilling and screwdriving in wood, metal and plastic
- Fences, pergolas, carports, canopies
- Production of wooden substructures
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.