The DEWALT DWS780 cuts up to 170mm in depth, has a cross cut capacity of 303x110mm, and delivers outstanding cutting performance for small profiles and large construction timbers. Integrated angle and depth adjustments let you maintain near-perfect accuracy.
OUTSTANDING CUTTING PERFORMANCE
A 60-tooth TCT blade and 1675W of power let the DWS780 deliver cross cuts of up to 110 x 303mm, making it perfect for large timber cutting construction jobs.
ENGINEERED FOR PRECISE ACCURACY
An XPS™ cross cut positioning system, along with linear horizontal rails complete with bronze guides provide precise guidance when cutting materials of up to 345mm wide.
Control the speed and angle of the blade with 5 adjustable speed settings, dedicated mitre and bevel controls, grooving stops and a cam action mitre lock function.
- WEIGHT- 24.8 KG
- BLADE DIAMETER -305 MM
- BEVEL CAPACITY-49/49 º
- MITRE CAPACITY [RIGHT/LEFT]-60/50 º
- CUTTING CAPACITY AT 90°/90° (W X H)- 303 X 110 MM
- MAX. DEPTH OF CUT- 170 MM
- Power Source- Corded
- Power Input- 1675W
- Power Output- 960 W
- Blade Bore - 30 mm
- Blade Speed- 1900-3800 rpm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H)- 268 x 63 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H)- 211 x 112 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°/45°- 212 x 76 mm
- Depth- 470 mm
- Length- 770 mm
- Dust bag
- High Quality 60 tooth blade
- Material Clamp
- Blade spanner
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.