The Dewalt DCS690 is a powerful all-round 230mm Cut Off Saw including Concrete. Powered by the Dewalt 54V XR Li-ion FLEXVOLT Battery means the Dewalt DCS690 has a whole host of advantages compared to a petrol powered alternative including; starting on a switch (no pull chord), no filters to clean, no maintenance, no refuelling area, lower noise and increased dust management. Ideal for trade users in Construction, Plumbing, Maintenance, Building, Roofing, Utility Contracting, Infrastructure, and Landscaping industries. The DCS690X2-GB includes DT40260-QZ 230 x 22.23mm Extreme Runtime Diamond Wheel (for wet and dry use), DCB118 fast battery charger, 2 x DCB547 9Ah/3Ah batteries and boxed in a carton.
Features and Benefits:
- 54V Brushless motor for extended durability, efficiency and power delivering a no load speed of 6,600rpm.
- 230mm Diamond Blade with an 83mm depth of cut for majority of onsite applications.
- Latched battery box for minimizing dust and water ingress into the battery terminals which enhances durability.
- 5-position rotatable guard for optimized approach angle, for improved visibility when cutting in tight spots.
- Adjustable dual sided water delivery system for superior dust management and sealed switch for durability.
- Heavy load indicator provides user feedback to help cut with optimized force without stopping.
- All metal drivetrain for superior durability and efficiency.
- Brake provides fast reduction in wheel speed increases safety and productivity.
- Ergonomic handle with soft grip and 4.2m/s² vibration provides comfort during extended periods of use.
- Ergonomic auxiliary handle for optimized horizontal and vertical cutting.
- Rear labyrinth construction air intake, keeps motor clean, cool and debris free.