The DeWalt DCS355N multi-tool kit contains 29 pieces of kit including a 31 x 43mm wood with nails blades, 31 x 43mm fast-cut wood blade, sanding pad and assorted sandpaper sheets and a universal adaptor. Offering quick-fit stop for ultimate control over application, the DeWalt DCS355N delivers up to 57 more run time over brushed motors. The DeWalt DCS355N multi-tool uses the Quick-Change Accessory System, that allows blades and attachments to be changed quickly without the use of tools. The Dual-Grip Variable Speed Trigger provides the ultimate speed and application control. It has a bright LED light that illuminates dark work surfaces for accurate cutting.
DeWalt DCS355N Features:
- DEWALT® brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- Quick-Change™ accessory system allows blades and attachments to be changed quickly without wrenches
- Dual-Grip™ variable speed trigger gives users ultimate speed and application control
- Bright LED light illuminates dark work surfaces for accurate cutting
- DEWALT Oscillating Tool Guide System allows users to set the depth or height for accurate repeatability
DeWalt DCS355N Specification
Input Power: 300 Watt
No Load Speed: 0-20,000/min Length: 310mm
Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 15.6 x 31.2 cm
Item Weight: 1.5kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.