- detachable front weight
- Tow coupling with height-adjustable lifting gear
- receiver for front loader
- engine bonnet can be opened
- steerable, off-road full floating axle
- steerable and off-road front axle
- retrofittable twin tyres
- tread tyres
- additional steering rod allows steering through the sliding tractor roof
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
The Valtra brand, like Massey Ferguson and Fendt, belongs to the AGCO group. It is the fifth largest tractor manufacturer in the Western world, leads in Scandinavia and is no. 2 in South America. The Valtra T 191 continues the successful large tractor series from BRUDER Spielwaren. With a performance class of up to 211 HP, the original tractor meets the requirements of modern farmers and agricultural service supply agencies. It will also delight the "little farmer" because, like the other tractors of the successful 03000 generation, it has the renowned features. These include a fully glazed cabin with doors that can be opened, a detachable front load, an off-road full floating front axle, and a height-adjustable drawbar coupling. Thanks to its unique play/steering system featuring a steering wheel that is extended through the cabin roof, this tractor can easily be handled by children despite its fully glazed cabin. This tractor can, of course, also be hooked up to all farming trailers and agricultural equipment sold by BRUDER.