|Shape||Trampoline Size||Holes Dimensions||Depth||Volume|
||410 x 250cm||13.5' x 8.2'||410 x 250cm||13.5' x 8.2'||A. 95cm, B. 80cm, C. 12cm||A. 3'.1", B. 2'.7", C. 0.5"||6 m3|
The Ultim Champion is our latest rectangular Champion trampoline in size 4.1 x 2.5 metres. The rectangular shape means you can make superfine jumps over the entire length of the trampoline. The shape of this trampoline also ensures better orientation, giving you more control over the jumps that you make.
The Ultim Champion 410 has a unique and patented top frame, which is incredibly strong due to its tubular shape and size. The frame is attached to both the Regular and the FlatGround trampolines.
The Ultim Champion is of course equipped with the Airflow jumping mat and Twinspring springs. The Airflow jumping mat allows 50% more air permeation. This allows you to jump higher and makes you less tired. The Twinspring springs are placed diagonally. As a result, the trampoline has more springs, which are also longer. This ensures more jumping pleasure and gives you the perfect jump area.
The optional safety net (220 cm!) fits on the Regular and the FlatGround trampoline. In addition to the Ultim Champion FlatGround, this is the only FlatGround trampoline that can be fitted with a net.
• The Airflow jumping mat allows 50% more Airflow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
• Because the Twinspring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra long and supple without reducing the jumping surface.
• The rectangular shape means you can make nice jumps over the entire length of the trampoline!
• Extra safety due to the thick PVC protective edge.
• The patented frame is easy to assemble and install!
• The patented frame consists of a strong profile of 120x60 mm.
• Super silent frame.
• Because the trampoline is sunk into the ground, it is easy to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in your garden.
• Extra long lifespan of the protective edge due to an upper and lower layer of no less than 0.55-mm-thick PVC!
- Only for domestic use
- Not for public use
- Only one user – Collision hazard
- The BERG Trampoline is for outdoor use only
- The BERG Trampoline is not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age
- Not suitable for children under 36 months – Fall hazard
- There must be a clearing of at least 2 meters around the trampoline
- The net should be replaced every 5 year(s) (or earlier when loss of functionality)
- Ensure a minimum clearance of at least 2 meters from trees, fences and any other surrounding obstacles
- It is required to have a minimum overhead clearance of 7 meters measured from the ground
- The surrounding area of the burried trampoline should consist of a shock absorbing material for example lawn, woodchips, etc. of at least 2 meters wide
- When used in public places (professional), the guarantee will expire if the product isn’t designed for use in public places
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.