Trampolining is certainly not just for children. Trampolining is very healthy for young and old. The BERG Elite FlatGround is perfectly integrated into your garden. The sturdy frame of this trampoline is entirely sunk into the ground. All that you see are the protective edge and the jumping mat. You can make nice light jumps on this trampoline. This is because the trampoline has TwinSpring springs to ensure better jumps, and an AirFlow jumping mat for higher jumps. The special noise-reducing straps allow the air underneath the trampoline to escape and the protective edge will not rattle against the jumping mat.
The BERG Elite FlatGround has an extremely good protective edge. The protective edge is very UV resistant and all materials used are extremely durable.
- The AirFlow jumping mat allows 50% more AirFlow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
- Because the TwinSpring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra long and supple without reducing the jumping surface.
- The protective edge is extremely UV-resistant and the material and finishing make it extra durable.
- Extra safety due to the thick PVC protective edge
- The unique protective edge stabilisation prevents the protective edge from rattling.
- The trampoline is nicely concealed in the garden, making it very easy to step onto.
|38.31.03.00||BERG Elite FlatGround 330||Grey||330||96||0cm||0cm||500kg||100kg||No|
|38.32.03.00||BERG Elite FlatGround 380||Grey||380||112||0cm||0cm||550kg||110kg||No|
|38.34.03.00||BERG Elite FlatGround 430||Grey||430||128||0cm||0cm||600kg||120kg||No|
- Only for domestic use
- Not for public use
- Only one user – Collision hazard
- The BERG Trampoline is for outdoor use only
- The BERG Trampoline is not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age
- Not suitable for children under 36 months – Fall hazard
- There must be a clearing of at least 2 meters around the trampoline
- The net should be replaced every 5 year(s) (or earlier when loss of functionality)
- Ensure a minimum clearance of at least 2 meters from trees, fences and any other surrounding obstacles
- It is required to have a minimum overhead clearance of 7 meters measured from the ground
- The surrounding area of the buried trampoline should consist of a shock absorbing material for example lawn, woodchips, etc. of at least 2 meters wide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.