The new professional anti-cut trousers in the TREE CLIMBING series were developed in liaison with professional tree surgeons seeking the maximum level of protection combined with the comfort and freedom of movement needed for tree climbing activities
The quality of Oleo-Mac tree climbing trousers is visible in the high-tech "Sofly" fabric employed, with its five lightweight and flexible layers that ensure safety, comfort and freedom of movement for the operator The sensation of comfort and freshness is also a result of the slim fit, antibacterial treatment and rapid drying of the fabric, which simultaneously help to reduce odour formation. Certification to EN381-5; 1995 Type A Class 1 (20 m/sec) is a guarantee of the utmost safety during work activities Finally, the generous provision of pockets, loops, zips and buttons helps the operator organise carried tools and equipment in a practical and orderly manner.
- Anti-cut protection zone 180° front, 5 cm right inside leg, 5 cm left inside leg.
- Safety • CE approval, standards EN340 and EN 381-5: 1995 type A, Class 1.
- Visibility • Protective anti-cut trousers specifically designed and produced for tree climbing.
- Extremely lightweight with breathable fabric
- Slim fit thanks to the tri-elastic stretch fabric for the maximum comfort and exceptional freedom of movement.
- Waterproofed with SOFIGUARD treatment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.