Power and ease of operation in perfect harmony.
The handy multi-talent: The OF 1400 router weighs just 4.5 kg – one of the lowest machine weights in its class. The 70 mm routing stroke is impressive when making recesses for fittings or routing with templates. It also has a comprehensive set of equipment that enables it to master virtually any routing task.
- Routing depth adjustment to 1/10 mm
- Pure precision: rigid base plate due to guide columns on both sides
- Short set-up times: Rocker and ratchet principle for convenient cutter changes
- Tool-less copying ring changes
- Up to 99 % dust extraction when routing with chip deflector and dust extraction hood
- Quick-acting brake and MMC electronics
- Rounding, chamfering, rebating and profiling edges
- Routing circles and cut-outs with the multi-routing template
- Grooving rear panels or recessing dovetail batons with the guide system
- Routing with the routing aid to fit Schallex, draft excluders or espagnolettes
- Routing mineral material (max. cutter Ø 45 mm)
Power consumption 1 400 W
Idle engine speed 10 000 - 22 500 min⁻¹
Collet dia. 6 - 12.7 mm
Routing stroke 70.00 mm
Routing depth fine adjustment range 8.00 mm
Bench opening 63.00 mm
Dust extraction connection dia. 27/36 mm
Weight 4.50 kg
Drive type Mains
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.