- FFP2 filter
- Copnforms to EN149 2001 FFP2 standards
- Low breathing resistance with high filtration efficiency
- Contour design ensures the compatability of glasses / goggles and reduces fogging
- Protection against low to average toxicity harmful solid, liquid and smoke containing the following materials in concentrations up to 12 x 0EL or 10 x APF, such as calcium carbonate, china clay, cement, cellulose, sulfur, cotton, flour, ferrous metals, vegetable oils, hardwood, glass fibers, plastic, carbon, mineral oil, quarts, aluminium, bacteria, fungi and mycobacterium tuberculuosis (T.B)
- Recommended applications: textile industry, craft work, iron and steel industry, underground civil engineering, woodworking, welding work, cutting and casing of metals, hospital, laboratory and disease control etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.